PUSH is a Shanghai-based creative production house with a focus on youth sports, fashion, travel and music. We are an international team, with native speaking Chinese, Norwegian, French and English crew members.
We only do work that we love.
Start Date: January 1st 2019
Term: 3 months trial, to lead to full time position.
Requirements: 38 hours per week (10am-7pm Monday-Friday)
Remuneration: Package: Salary + Allowance + Finders fee on project brought in from new clients. Amount pending on experience.
As Executive Producer/GM, you will work closely with the leadership team to provide strategic and operational support for the entire business. You will focus on overseeing production, day to day operations and developing new business opportunities.
We are looking for an experienced person from the industry with a financial eye that has a strong drive and passion to lead our team through projects from A-Z successfully.RESPONSIBILITIES DAY-TO-DAY OPERATIONS
- Overseeing our staff and business on a daily basis.
- Communicating on a daily basis with COO/CEO.
- Making sure the staff has the recourses needed.
- Going through Employees expense sheets, project reimbursements, fapiaos, requests for leave and so on.
- Tracking holiday.
- Bi-Monthly employee talks.
- Keeping updated on what’s happening in the market.
- Oversee all productions that come into PUSH from start to finish with financial positive results.
- Implementing structures and guidelines within the production process.
- Consulting on treatments
- Quoting, creating and overseeing budgets.
- Overseeing and creating contracts for projects.
- Involvement in the creative process.
- Producing shoots together with our team.
- Engaging Line Producers and overseeing their work and project finances.
Distribution of work, and managing schedules of directors and in-house production team.
- Long term and short term strategic planning for company growth.
- Implementing and overseeing organisational structures within PUSH.
- Business Development
- Researching potential growth areas for PUSH.
- Provide guidance and expertise on industry trends.
- Manage client relations, sometimes in collaboration with Account managers.
- Support in recruiting and training new staff.
- Ensure a climate for growth and education.
- Execution of projects - overseeing good communications with client for a long time relationship, ability make profitable projects, and a happy working environment for the team.
- The implementation of organisational structures
- Finance operations, and organization, including project cash flow and reporting
New business leads and opportunities
If interested, please email your C.V. and showreel to