5e : A CROSS-PLATFORM CREATIVE PRODUCTION COMPANY BLENDING EXPERIENCES IN PHOTO, VIDEO, STYLE AND ART.
In the development of the agency we are hiring a senior producer for a full-time position.
We’re looking for a Senior Producer to manage, under the direct supervision of the agency’s partners, the print and video projects from kick-off to final delivery. This is a Senior level role, best suited to candidates with 5+ years of production experience in an international advertising agency.
- Produce commercial and artistic shoots, photo or video, from bidding to post production and delivery of the final assets
- Build production schedules and drive client communication relating to milestones, shoot logistics, post production review cycles, and final project delivery.
- Understand and interpret the creative brief to build the best creative team (photographer/director, illustrators, fashion stylist, hair stylist & make up artist, models, etc..), find the right location, and propose the ideal production approach that fit within the client’s creative and budgetary parameters
- Engage and negotiate with talent, crew, vendors, and freelancers as needed.
- Generate estimates and manage all the financial aspects of the project until its completion. Close the project with the accountant.
- Oversee production and service contracts with clients and vendors. Advise and work with art buyer and account team on legal clearance issues and talent contracts & negotiations.
- Issue and collect any legal forms (releases, insurance certs, etc.), depending on each project’s needs.
- Communicate regularly with the Executive Producer and the Agency Partners to coordinate production needs and execution to ensure the quality of our services complies with 5e standards.
- Manage assistants and hiring of interns.
- Maintain constant benchmark and active knowledge of image making in the fashion and beauty industries, both locally and internationally
POSITION REQUIREMENTS & KEY SKILLS
- Solid 5+ years as a print producer and/or video producer and/or art buyer in an international agency
- Substantial production experience, in China and oversea, with local and international artists
- Good knowledge of local and international photographers and directors
- Have a passion for producing, enjoy budgeting and negotiating
- Organized, efficient, service oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and with short timelines
- Faculty to come up with creative solutions
- Love interacting with clients and creative teams
- Native Chinese / Fluent English
- Sophisticated communication skills and good tempered
- Aspiring to grow in a boutique agency
- The ideal candidate will excel at thinking outside of the box when problem solving.
We are a multidisciplinary production and creative studio based in Paris and Shanghai. Under one roof our creative eco-system spans the full range of image creation, from ideation to conception, from creative direction, to artists’ management and production. Our flexible synergies and resources from local talents to world renown artists allow us to adapt to any creative brief. We are committed to converge art with commerce to elevate brand recognition.
Please send your application to email@example.com
> Key Contacts
- Lucas Lechevalier
+86 185 1600 79 64
Shanghai / 上海
Level 4, No.12 / Lane 25
South Shaanxi Road
7 rue Commines