IS THIS ROLE FOR ME?To do this role, you will need to:
- - Fluent English and Chinese;
- - Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- - Solid organizational skills;
- - Natural problem solver;
- - Numerate, literate and capable of taking accurate notes;
- - Have copywriting abilities;
- - Be able to take direction and take initiation when required;
- - Pay close attention to detail;
- - Advertising background preferred (previous experience working in an advertising agency or film/ VFX production company for advertising or an advertising college degree);
- - Animation background, knowing artists and companies is a plus but not a must.
- - Maintain Executive Producers' schedule.
- - Assist in the production of projects.
- - Assist in the production of creative treatments.
- - Copy and distribute necessary production-related documents.
- - Assist producers, Art Director, Post Production Supervisor and Production Manager when requested. First contact with prospects.
- - Schedule meetings.
- - WeChat and Chinese social media development. Assist the EP in meetings and events.
- - Arrange travels when necessary.
- - Update contact sheets.
ABOUT FINAL FRONTIERFinal Frontier is an international animation production company servicing the advertising industry and is currently opening a new office in Shanghai.
Start date: Early May (with possibility of hiring full time starting in July) Salary: Negotiable Timetable: Flexible Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org